Rope and Rigging Service was founded in 2015. We are a professional organization specializing in working at heights.
We provide consultancy services working at heights, working at heights operations, rope access operations and work at heights / rope assess training. Our safety management and standards are implemented in accordance with ISO 22846.
In 2017, we obtained IRATA operation and trainer probation member company qualification through IRATA’s rigorous audit process. After one year, We officelly became IRATA operater and trainer full member company.
This is a major affirmation of our safety at work. In addition, we guarantee that all projects are completed to the highest standards of quality and safety.
Our team of Includes specialists with IRATA auditor, assessors, instructors and operators of all levels
Where We Do
For over a decade, R2 has been delivering technical training and operational services in rope access, rescue, and work at height safety in Hong Kong, Macau and China. Our major clients include:
- IRATA / Rope Access Training
- Fire and Rescue Bureau of the Ministry of Emergency Management of China
- Hong Kong Fire Services Department (Cooperation with DAS)
- Hong Kong Leisure and Cultural Services Department
- Hong Kong Ngong Ping 360
- Macau House of Dancing Water
- Rope Access Project
- Marker cable light replacement at Hong Kong Ngong Ping 360
- Non-destructive testing of the tower structure of the cable car system at Hong Kong Ngong Ping 360
- Tower structure tightness check and replacement of fasteners of the cable car system at Hong Kong Ngong Ping 360
- Tower structure surface Coating Enhancement Works of cable car system at Hong Kong Ngong Ping 360
- 30th Anniversary decoration installation at HKAPA
- Artwork “River of Light” installation at Hong Kong Central Harbourfront Event Space
- Cable car system lightning conductor installation at Wynn Palace Macau
- Outer wall light replacement at Wynn Palace Macau
- Outer wall Sealant replacement at Wynn Palace Macau
ADVANTAGES OF USING IRATA MEMBER COMPANY
Working at height safely is not achieved without diligence, careful planning and considered application. IRATA’s safe working record is independently verified annually through its unique Work and Safety Analysis Report (WASA report) that has been produced for the last 20 years. The document is produced from member company quarterly statistical returns and compiled by a senior Health and Safety expert, who is encouraged to produce the report without editorial restriction. The completed report is made available, free of charge, to all stakeholders within our industry sector. These reports have shown an incident rate that is far below expected levels for the sector, reported by national governments or trade body.
The IRATA assurance of safe and responsible working is based on:
Adherence to a strict code of conduct;
Audited and regularly re-audited member companies;
Robust membership entry criteria;
Tens of thousands of rope access technicians who have been thoroughly
trained and are required to re-train every three years;
The independent assessment of every IRATA trainee technician wherever in the world he or she is trained;
An unrivalled level of site supervision;
Mandatory work procedures that are a constant wherever IRATA teams operate.
IRATA member companies approach their work with professionalism and a confidence in their ability to successfully complete a task. The certainty of industry expertise and adherence to a strict code of conduct has put IRATA members at the forefront of work at height and confined access projects globally.